The “4 C’s” of Health Insurance
Many experts recommend that you evaluate health insurance plans along four areas of concern.
- Company: Is it a reputable company with a good rating that has been in business for a long time?
- Cost: Is the plan affordable to start with and can it be expected to remain affordable in the future?
- Coverage: Do you understand how the plan works and are you comfortable with the plan benefits?
- Continuity: Once you are accepted by the company can they guarantee that the policy will stay in force as long as you continue to pay the premiums?
The Current State of Health Insurance
The ACA (Obamacare) is imploding under it’s own weight and it eventually will be repealed or replaced.
- A major blow to the law is the elimination of the tax penalty starting in 2019.
- There is currently strong demand for more affordable alternatives that can be purchased all year long.
- We offer the biggest selection of health plans for people looking for alternatives to Obamacare.
What options are available to you?
Defined Benefit Plans
Guaranteed renewable health insurance plans that pay “defined” benefits for specific medical services.
Our best plan features:
- No Deductibles
- No Co-Insurance
- No Pre-Authorization
Plan Highlights Include:
- $5 Million Lifetime Maximum
- Use any Doctor or Hospital you choose
- TelaDoc and ScriptSave Rx Card included
- Up to $6,750 per day for inpatient charges
- 3 times the Medicare schedule for surgery
- $100 for doctor’s visits / $125 for an annual check-up!
Reduce or Eliminate out-of-pocket expense with:
- PPO Network Provider
- Claims Remediation Service
An organization that facilitates the sharing of health care costs among its members who have common religious or ethical beliefs
- Healthcare plans for individuals and families
- Comprehensive plans with no underwriting
- Provides an exemption from ACA tax penalty
- Pays level commissions for the life of the plan
- Full portfolio of individual and group plans
- Available in most states nationwide
STM Bridge Plans
Major Medical Plans With a Termination Date
- Offers comprehensive major-medical type coverage for a limited duration
- We currently have plans that offer up to 12 months of continuous coverage
- This type of plan gives clients an option to “bridge” themselves to the next Open Enrollment Period